I was hoping to finish it with a pinata but the only pinatas I've come across have been way too big and I don't want to have to spend a fortune on filling it! So I think at this stage it will just end with a basket/box/bowl of Easter goodies unless anyone has any easy ideas on how to do a diy pinata??
Some of the clues I have so far include:
- Let the fun begin, grab your sister and your brother and go hug your mother
- Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the ....... [clock]
- Santa Clause is coming to town, wait, what?? Did he drop in for a sneaky visit? [fireplace]
- Who sat on the wall and had a great fall? [humpty - egg cups]
- The clue will just have their house number (hoping they'll go to the letterbox!)
- For the next clue, think number 1's and number 2's :-) [toilet - ewwww]
- What goes up when the rain comes down [umbrella]
- Looking for the final prize, go to where you can look into your eyes [mirror]
I don't want to get too elaborate or have too many clues but a nice mix of hints, riddles and puzzles to make it fun with a few Easter eggs thrown in for good measure!
There are so many ideas online just google 'easter egg hunt' or 'scavenger hunt' and you'll have enough ideas to get you through Easter, birthdays and Christmas! Education.com is a good resource, not just easter egg hunts but fun kids activities that you can personalise.
Have fun and be safe over Easter and, of course, eat lots of chocolate!
Jacqui ~ Rainbow Designs boss(y) lady and 'fun' activities co ordinator