Thursday 26 February 2015

Chocolate Gift Hampers, we've got them!

Hi, my names Jacqui and I am a chocoholic - woohoo! Are you or do you know someone who is? You can thank me later but I think I may have just helped you find the perfect gift for them (or you!).

I started my business, Rainbow Designs, with the idea of having some cheap (affordable) chocolate and lolly type gifts because, well, I love chocolate, I love gift giving and I didn't (still don't) have much money!

First gift I ever sold was the Big Sweet Tooth Gift! My website had been 'live' for about six weeks and finally, finally someone ordered - March 23, 2004. The beginning!

Sweet Tooth Gift
Back in the day it came in two 500g noodle boxes now it is currently in our fabulous Ditzy designed reusable keepsake tin (which I love!).

I've kept my gifts pretty much the same over the years with a few newbies added and removed, new gift boxes and hampers and an assortment of weird and wonderful confectionery. Some worked, some didn't! You live and learn and eat a lot of lollies!

Our current list of Chocolate Hampers include not only my range of Chocolate Boxes but also a yummy selection from a fabulous Hamper company I am lucky enough to be working with. They are such a lovely bunch of people and never fail to deliver gorgeous hampers that I am proud to be able to sell to my customers!

First up and one of my all time most popular hampers is the Sweet Selection Hamper - this is has been a staple of Rainbow Designs for so many years now and just keeps on delivering the good(ie)s!

Sweet Selection Hamper

Another super popular and fairly recent addition to our Chocolate Hamper range is our Choco-lot Gift Hamper. It's got chocolate coated pretzels! I adore chocolate coated pretzels, so moreish and so delicious. There's also rocky road (everyone loves rocky road) and choc honeycomb, hot chocolate, choc bullets, fruit & nut chocolate - it's a sure fire winner. Guaranteed to impress any chocoholic - happy birthday indeed!

Choco-lot Gift Hamper
Hot Chocolate is another new gift hamper we've added for our chocoholics out there as well as a very impressive Champagne and Chocolate Hamper - chocolatier chocolates, say no more!

Gift giving at it's most chocolatiest (means: full of chocolate). I hope I've been able to provide you with some yummy gift ideas for your chocolate loving friends and also been able to show you that even the smallest of budgets can afford one of our chocolate filled gifts - just $27 with everything included to make the recipient feel like they are king/queen of the world! Everything means Australia wide delivery, gift tag, glorious chocolate and beautiful packaging. Save time, order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment