Friday 29 September 2017

Sorry I Forgot Your Birthday


You are busy. Life is busy. And sometimes special events, anniversaries, and birthdays get forgotten. It’s a fact of life.

Browsing the internet I thought I would see what funny excuses there were for forgetting a birthday or sending a belated gift. These are some of the ones I stumbled upon.

(Note to readers: Please do not use these excuses unless you wish to be in the doghouse for quite a while.)
  •          I sent your gift late to increase the suspense factor.
  •          I am saving up for your {pick one: Christmas/birthday/anniversary} present.
  •          The rabid squirrels mugged me and stole it.
  •          The alien probe wiped out portions of my memory.
  •          I would have remembered if I didn’t have diarrhea.
  •          I thought I was doing you a favour by forgetting.
  •          I was busy documenting a Big Foot sighting.

And of course, there is always the ever-classic excuse, the dog ate it!

We would love to hear some of your own funny excuses!

In all seriousness, if you do happen to forget your beloved’s birthday, remember that Rainbow Designs has your back. We can quickly send your gift hamper by Express Post if necessary. Just add it to your shopping cart before checkout. Remember that our chocolate and lolly gifts will go a long way in gaining their forgiveness for forgetting in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment