Saturday 16 August 2014

10 Years And Still Going Strong


Did you know that Rainbow Designs has been delivering delicious chocolate and lolly gifts for 10 years - over 10 years in fact!  When you think about it, 10 years is actually quite a long time.

Think of a child who has grown from a baby to a child of 10 - a lot of changes occur along the way.  And Rainbow Designs could be considered my child of sorts; we have grown together, seen a lot of things along the way and had some awesome moments together - and we have probably experienced a few tantrums and tears when things haven't quite gone our way.  But that's the way it is when you have your own business to run - there will always be something sent to test you.

They say it takes 10 years to become an expert.  Not sure what I could be considered an expert in - chocolate perhaps.  I could tell you the best loved gifts of all time and the chocolate everyone turns to when they are trying to cheer someone up.  In fact I know quite a few things about chocolate that just might surprise you. 

If I ever did decide to move on from Rainbow Designs, I am not even sure what I would do.  Chocolate and lollies have been my "thing" for quite a while now.  My customer service and management skills are, luckily for me, quite transferable so I guess I am marketable in many aspects.  But what other career choices are there which involve taste testing and quality management of something as delicious as chocolate.  That would be one of the perks that I would miss for sure.

In fact I might just go and do a bit of quality management right now!  I hear those M&Ms calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment